These are things that we are determined to do with consistency for the Lord and for people – 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
- GOD’S APPROVAL AND BLESSING – our goal is to so order the ministry of this church that God will be pleased with what we do in His name (Colossians 1:9-10)
- EVANGELISM – our mission as Christians is to bring men and women and boys and girls into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ locally and around the world (Matthew 28:18-20)
- DISCIPLESHIP – our mission is to develop shallow believers into committed followers of Christ (Colossians 1:28-29)
- WORSHIP – our intention is to provide meaningful opportunities for believers to draw close to God and express praise to Him (John 4:23-24)
- FELLOWSHIP – our intention is to promote the development of relationships between Christians that will bring spiritual growth and mutual encouragement (Hebrews 3:13-14)
- MINISTRY – our intention is to provide service to the church and the community that will meet the needs of people and glorify God (Ephesians 6:7-8)
- STEWARDSHIP – our intention is for God’s people to provide the resources needed for Kingdom expansion locally and around the world (II Corinthians 9:7-8)
- UNITY – our intention is for God’s people at FCC to demonstrate an attitude of love and partner as a family to accomplish His revealed will (Ephesians 4:1-3)
- EXCELLENCE – our intention is to do all things to the best of our ability. God is a God of excellence who deserves the absolute best we can give (Colossians 3:23-24)
- STRENGTHENING FAMILIES – our intention is to provide a variety of Bible-based and Christ-centered services and activities that will meet the needs of people of all ages (Proverbs 1:8-10)
We are of the conviction that God will be pleased if we concentrate on doing these 10 things. Our congregation and community and world will benefit from the ministry of FCC.